How Transcrow Works
Escrow protects sellers from fraudulent buyers by requiring the Bitcoin be deposited up front. Likewise, buyers are protected if the seller turns out to be a scammer and doesn’t deliver the goods. In the event of such a dispute, the escrow service will act as the arbitrator and determine who should ultimately receive the Bitcoin funds.
Step 1: Create an account
It only takes seconds to sign up for a free Transcrow account. We just need the basics: who you are and how to reach you. Your identity will remain private.Create an account
Step 2: Create a contract
Make your payment through our secure service and never have to expose your sensitive personal information to anyone. Create a contract within seconds and wait for a Transcrow contract ID number and Transcrow wallet to be assigned to your new contract.
Note: The seller will receive Bitcoins. The buyer will send bitcoins. If you enter invalid emails or data or if you do not deposit the funds in 24h, then the escrow will be CANCELLED.Create a contract
Step 3: Confirm contract
You can now transfer your bitcoins to the holding wallet. The other party or parties involved can join the transaction by using the contract ID. Your bitcoins will remain safe in the assigned holding wallet till both parties agree that the terms of sale have been met. Our service allows you to cancel the contract and get your bitcoins refunded.Confirm your contracts
We charge a small flat escrow fee of 6% percent on all escrow transactions.
Why you need this
Transcrow will keep your bitcoins secure and protect you from disputes. Get the security you deserve on all your bitcoin transactions.
Who can use Transcrow
Transcrow is open for use to everybody.
3 STEPS TO GET STARTED
- 1. Choose the type of escrow and if you are the buyer or seller
- 2. Enter the buyer's and seller's email and/or public key
- 3. Enter the amount in USD or BTC, and press Submit!*
For Buyers and Sellers
- Low Cost - Fee of 1.50%
- Private - We only need your bitcoin and email address
- Secure - Secure storage of bitcoins
- Assurance - Inspect items before funds are released
- Transparent - Buyer and seller informed at every stage
- Automated - Transactions are automated
- Impartial - Disputes handled by an impartial third party
- 1. Check the URL domain is https://www.transcrow.net
- 2. Check the automated emails are from transcrow.net
- 3. You must verify your email address and the escrow details for each transaction
- 4. We do not send the escrow's payment address via email
- 5. Confirm deposited bitcoins by using the View Transaction form.
- 6. Do not rely on email notifications
- 7. Contact us immediately if you have any suspicions
How to Calculate Escrow Fees
Escrow Fee Calculation
- Escrow amount:
- Buyer Fee:
- Seller Fee
- BTC transaction fee
- Buyer Pays
- Seller Receives
Easy & Fast.
With our simple 3 step process, buyers and sellers can guarantee a smooth and easy experience. And with bitcoins, you can always count on quick transactions.
Secure transfers only
As long as you’re making bitcoin transactions online, Transcrow will keep your transactions secure and safe from fraud.
Works all the time
You can always count on us to protect your transactions, wether you are a buyer or seller.
“Recently I’ve made a few large Bitcoin related purchases with people whom I’ve never met before. This of course required me to use some sort of Escrow service to conduct the transaction. When doing my research about the different services available I’ve encountered only few that can match the Transcrow service.”
— Satisfied customer